Thursday, November 18, 2010

Calories In A Vegetable Chow Mein

I still can not believe

not yet because I remember every morning when I wake up.
not yet because I feel so much inside me when I see something that makes me remember.

I still think it was yesterday, when in the middle of a sunny plaza, surrounded by people and Comendo ice cream, we promised and vowed for the umpteenth time to love forever.
I still think that these oaths are for children and fools.
still remember how we got married in the middle of the night, the soft light of the moon and the stars, she subtly lit by a couple of torches, with a beautiful short dress at all traditional, white, which almost shines, surpassing in beauty and splendor of the moon, admired by all who attended the ceremony and idolized by me. I remember how we asked as we kissed and hugged excited.
I still wonder he felt at that time.
I can still smell the salty air of tropical paradise that we went on honeymoon, in this private beach on this beautiful yacht that gave you a wedding gift. in all the little details that took that trip, the sailor who fell into the sea, animals from the beach, swimming with dolphins and snorkeling with turtles. Everything seemed so perfect.
yet I can not believe how wrong I was.
still hurts to remember that dirty bed, which is full of lust and sadness, melancholy and despair, where I saw you in the arms of another man, I saw you happy, and he will not recognize anything on my face had been since long ago. did not feel anything by destroying every part of my being with your cold comments, when each of them attacked a different place in my heart and he collapsed to the deepest pit of despair. I was so hurt I thought about ending my life, one day I woke up in an unknown place, lonely and full of the sadness of your memory, which seemed little more than a dream.
still seems like yesterday, I did.
I still find it hard to believe, at that I was unfamiliar place, I peered into a window to discover that I was on the sixth floor, and then, with your memory boiling in my mind as to what my blood at that moment almost negligible, I jumped in head the ladder. I can still lie
suddenly remember that place where I was and call home.
I still find it illogical to stop and remember so clearly my house begin to associate with more and more events and people.
not yet because at the time of fall, when the last thing I could see was a girl at all surprised in the street, and just when I merged with something bigger and I melted into the pavement. I realized that you, not you.
yet I have not been more than a figment of my imagination and my twisted mind, you think for years and stay in my subconscious that your being fed with stories in my dreams that I made my madness I doubt your reality and think if you were, and in the end, I believe you, and you tore me apart.
Yes, I still can not believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment