Monday, January 31, 2011

How Much To Tip For Waxing

THE JUMPING FLEA WIZARD OF THE PLAZA ON FIFTH SUPER


THE WIZARD OF THE FIFTH PLACE
Carlos Zerpa

I had several packages of unopened letters and asked me to take one and I did , I myself took off the cellophane and remove him prestillo.
He asked me to see the cards that the cards, which do three pylons, to put another one on my harness like and take one card and I did ... almost took a six of hearts but I opted for the ace of diamonds.
He did not touch the deck, just saw what I did and I gave orders to a safe distance.
The letter put in my pocket and he said it was an ace of diamonds and it was, I got it and I realized its magic.
then asked me to return the letter to the pylon and said it was easy to guess because all the cards were aces of diamonds and seeing the whole package I realized that indeed all the letters were identical, they were all aces diamond.
He asked me to shuffle the cards again and that the separated in two packages and I did
I asked him to offer a lady who just arrived to take a card and keep in your wallet and I did and asylum she did.
He told her that it was an ace of diamonds and she nodded and seemed surprised that the magician happy guessing his letter and I smiled mischievously.
He said it was easy to guess it was the only card missing from the deck.
I turned around all the cards were shuffled by me but were perfectly ordered by drawings, hearts, diamonds, spades and clubs from Ace to King and we could see that as missing.
He said: They are 52 cards plus 2 jokers and divided into 13 cards in each suit, hearts, spades, diamonds and clubs, ranging from 1 to 10 more J, Q and K. .. that was missing was that letter. The ace of diamonds, so I knew.
Then he took the gavel and said I was not as quick with his hands since he was eighty years old and therefore never took or shuffled the cards, if not I would ask another to do so ... especially to avoid believing that got pulled or letters on the sleeves of avocado immaculate white.
I gave him a hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment