Monday, January 3, 2011

Wrinkle On Projection Screen



Today could talk about love, butterflies I feel through my body, the melodies that ring in my head when I think of you, the smell of your body and castles built in my mind with you, but today I spy my demons, to confess that it is possible love you in different ways, with different flavors.

I tell you for example that when you're not in my mind I can draw your body and see it consumed by each of your lovers past and I want to run, hate for each delirium that was not my , start your body and love furiously leaving marks on your skin so that when you leave the carry with you and know you'll always belong to me. Power

feel that with just one look you can forgive my imperfections and you see me all you need, everything want, and to treat and mistreat having the certainty that there would try to go away that your life depends on me and you without my life would be meaningless .

tie my tastes and my pleasures , my wishes are always your orders and enslave you to satisfy my cravings more ridiculous.

My dark side, wants to hurt you, hurt you a thousand times more to find peace lost in the moment against his will is escaping a I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment