Thursday, December 30, 2010

Acute Hiv Skin Rash Images

CHAT WITH FREDDY


CHAT WITH FREDDY
From either side of the line, each in front of your monitor, FREDDY and PACO, each in a different country each one in a different city each one holding in his hand a glass cup filled with "Tinto de Rioja" a good Marquez de Caceres and speak ... rather chat.

Paco says
Hi Freddy ... A glass of wine costs 150 Pts and entitles you to:
Using chopsticks, napkins, read newspapers, watch TV, sit in a chair and take a table, use the service , waste paper and water, wash hands with soap and water, using the dryer, throw cigarette butts on the ground, being impatient, demanding, screaming and saying that the owner earns money. "

Paco says
Hi Freddy are you there?
Freddy says
I'm here. Chat with a friend at this time. How did the installation? To receive this afternoon at the Smith, not so embarrassed by my mess, said last night that you had tried some plants in my library.
Paco says: Thanks a lot for letting me read your secret texts, the poetry written in your journal. Thank you for your guild.
Freddy says
For me it was a pleasure to share with you last night. The wine and poetry are bridges of friendship and affection.
Paco says: The giant panda at midnight got into my bed and forced to sleep on the floor, he was the guardian of your daughter, Lulu ... The panda also wanted to make wine.
Freddy says
I imagined. Pancho's terrible. Note that this is the only room in the house that I have not invaded my book facilities.
Paco says: He is a lust BEAR BEAR ... The idea is to get to the house more and more libraries, so the books can not be watered and then have more and read more.
Freddy says Pancho Panda
likes red wine, very much. Surely you out the bed was a punishment because we drank the Don Melchor. Pancho hates Polar. Nothing to do with those other bears.
Paco says: Polar bears look like cotton candy, polar bears appear white cotton nurses, polar bears with their coat look GAY
Freddy says
Ja, ja, ja, ja
Paco says
Pandas are Chinese sages incarnated resemble shoes Sonero Caribbean Classic, are brothers in Orcas whales clothing.
Freddy says
Great. The pandas are beautiful and elegant. Drink red wine and see the world from its softness sacred.
Freddy says: Well dear
Paco. Tonight I hope you rest for the beginning of the week is lively and productive.
Paco says: KEEP IN TOUCH

Freddy says
Good evening.
Paco says
That passes good night and take care of me very much Freddy Pancho.
There is still wine in the glass and bottle, so I'll keep taking it while I close my eyes and give myself into the arms of Morpheus ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment