Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Webcam 460668 Treiber

Swedish


- Mr Swede, is not me see?
- Mr Swede, and I
- Mr Swede, I'm going
- Mr Swede, do not you notice?
Could it be that I'm invisible or he is blind?

Mr Swedish Sundays playing poker and eating pizza with his Swedish friends in the room, but I do not see. Last Sunday I sat on the sofa before he came, but the Swedish gentleman arrived with his friends looked, said nothing and left. Swedish Lord will not you see? Mr Swedish

was in the kitchen, gossip are freshly washed, but he always eats in his room. The Swedish gentleman in and out secrecy. Mr Swede living in the same house as me, but I do not if I know. The Swedish gentleman lived a month here, but moved and did not say hej DOJ.

Last Friday there were many people in the Cleo and everyone danced and drank. There's the dancing Swedish gentleman and very drunk. Now I go and look at myself: "I think you and I have seen before," he said ...

- Mr Swede, have you seen me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment