Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Fertile Post Chemical Pregnancy?

CONFESSIONS TO MY DOCTOR THREE


CONFESSIONS TO MY DOCTOR THREE
FIRST
I've been on tour more than two hours to be here and meet my dear doctor appointment. I occupied the front of the vehicle in which I came with another passenger and the driver in the back seat came three men, nearly everyone was asleep or reading the press, or who were thinking know why ... the man driving was separated from me by one who was asleep, I for my part, I preferred to go in the booth giving useful travel times, is very important for me not to waste my time.
the beginning came count the fragmented parts of the line that divides the left channel right channel, then I lost my mind when my thoughts began to lucubrations things in relation to the length and breadth of these fragments, and the possibility of equality for size, color, shape and timing of them. Thinking along these lines
fragmented me good, count it as a prayer space, is a mystical experience as I have reached impressive sums, I counted up to figures that you do not believe ... you know? I found that some quantities have to know.
I also confess that I have often made the same journey, sometimes to tell the other to count lines and spaces between them. SECOND


Today I also from early dawn, ready to undertake the work of the day, my dear doctor. It is important for me to get up at about 6 am, because when night falls I seem to have lived longer and I have more experience ... of course it would be okay except for my torment.
I explain I do not know if you understand, I do not know their cause, although I imagine it must be because of something that happened when I was a child, perhaps overprotection.
effect or rather the result is lots of little squares of paper one inch by one inch, all cut out for me these days that I spent at my parents, all squares have been measured esdtos for me and cut out for me ... I feel I do not know if you understand a doctor, but once cut lose interest in them, because what interests me is the action of trim. Now they huddle around and call me and use me, I know I'm criticized for not giving a reason for their existence, a reason for living. THIRD

I
been a while looking at a man on the street next to me, repeated his act again and again no matter who looked, he tried to take his mind off something he stood up, or hat, or a bird or hands, would I be? He saw that and felt something on his head doctor, then I remembered a man I met years ago in another city, which was writing on the floor, on the street, sidewalk, with a piece of brick, with chalk, lemon zest, or a coal and to a sum endless ... 0 +0 +0 +0 zero plus zero plus zero plus zero, 0 +0 +0 +0 zero plus zero plus zero plus zero 0 +0 +0 +0 +0 +0 +0 +0.
also I saw many writings on the floor in other cities, warning us of many things, among them was that I found out that the churches were using ultraviolet light to alter the volud of men and even knew a dog had bitten the hand of his own master, because NTAD these rays, with time and walking down the same streets I found the author of those letters, I met the author of view of those "messages" ... old and with a sort of wagon full of dogs, he be provided with a brush and white paint to touch up your mashed ... This was written in Milan city of Italy my dear doctor.
I've said things and you know, I had thoughts of master and the pen I have written on the soles of my shoes. I remember once I wrote in the sole of my left shoe named after a dog.
I also had a dog doctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment