Monday, September 13, 2010

Parts Of A Pirate Ship Called

Change The Look

caressed her sweet skin and kissed him on his back, walked on the dock and fire your hair as contrasted with the blue sky, felt its aroma and its steps were listening to me.

Suddenly everything fell apart and I thought to possess knew that time was over, I fell in the vast limbo of darkness that has a meaning as close to death for a standard rate.

But I'm not a regular guy, wanted to protest.

Then I realized that I'm not even type. Meanwhile

redhead with brown eyes and sigh awoke, became entangled in the sheets and wanted 5 more minutes.

had to go to work and soon forgot that he had dreamed about me.

And I is spinning around me begged for the kind of strange habits downstairs to meet again would not sleep, I wanted the girl suddenly dreamed up again I'm your dragon, I wanted to be a brave knight dreams that the teenager, but did not know where he could land, he could even end up being the nightmare of someone haunted by horrific monsters and situations impossible.

I wanted to dream I could dream my own dream, but for us, the dreams, that privilege is denied us.

is

0 comments:

Post a Comment