Sunday, October 24, 2010

Getting Disability W2

Unaddressed Letter

(Please read this letter)

My dear and valued friend if you read this letter let me say that he has committed a serious and terrible error, for the simple reason that it is not for you. In the envelope do not see your name, and if it appears it is because someone has decided to play a joke to you or me.

I decided to write this letter because I have so many things to say and tell, but I have to whom. Nor do I have blog, I have no facebook, no twitter, I have no account or skype messenger, do not use blackberry or any bullshit of those who invent gossip now for life to people.

last few years I have dedicated every day to write letters that I read at least occasionally to forget my life I've been 1980 and I have no place to keep, so today I decided to give this in the post office, yes, unaddressed. But as people gossip, sure someone reads it. Fortunately I'm not counting anything intimate or personal, because either you interested in my life, or me theirs.

And although this letter has not addressed, I know that today everything is known, and you may receive a response from idle, then maybe I decide to write another letter, and perhaps another. But for now I will stop here.

Sincerely,

Who the fuck cares about you,

0 comments:

Post a Comment