Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hairstylist Birthday Cakes Designs

ELLA



is sad but she freaked

do not know what the hell happened

had long looked not

but
I suddenly found her in the aisle in a crowded public office
crazy and talking to herself as she walked from one side to another

his once long blonde hair and neat

now was black and had a little rasta braids these threads full of dressed like a hippie
colors like a clone of herself but poorly dressed

instead of high heels now wearing rubber shoes, a white tennis but filthy

was not the glamorous and elegant lady night

to be doubted that she
I saw wandering
greeted her but she did not recognize me
talked and talked almost in whispers nonstop
a back and forth on his footsteps

I told her first husband and cried
I told her second husband and he called the first husband and first husband wept
phoned me a few days ago and I
confirmed that she was detained in a psychiatric hospital
her dear friend was in an asylum
today I cried too

0 comments:

Post a Comment