Monday, April 4, 2011

Do I Get A W2 For Disabilty



Here we are again, compared to a vessel in case to be half empty would be preferable to take it to the limit with wine, but this time I prefer a beer.

me your story, decorate your words with a charming smile and try to tell them about me, but I remember that's not how it worked, I prefer to listen ( tell me I love your voice would be the subtitle the scene) and ask to expect something that motivates a response.

you refrain from giving me more liquor because you know that only allows me to sleep and then I smile, take my hand I feel a very soft look that meeting always manages to scare me.

This time not want to play be patient, work hard to understand , I rose from the table, thank you for everything and look for the nearest exit.

I reach in before taking the taxi and walking offer me, I agree, but first remember to think well what you say.

Trying to hold my hand, your intentions are decimated by a menacing glare, so the conversation begins again I've had many times, always with a different partner.

ask me what happens?, Feigning innocence ( trying to forget you have told about this game many times ).

wanted to start the monologue that I know of memory in which I explain again that this is a game, I can pretend that I care, be interested in your story, enjoy your voice on the other side phone, and want to be there when cold night hits you, but in the end all I intend to get is the satisfaction of my body.

My monologue takes to start, so you dare to answer your own question, you begin to justify your actions and to sell the best product on the market, trying to create an us ( perfect according to your point of view ) with all we have in common.

The cold city with sleepiness just gave me alcohol, and interrupt you and remember you can assemble your movie but that never want to be part of it also remind you that everything good you see in me is because your hormones and if you look a little more you'll realize that I attribute the charm is just part of a costume that I can arm myself to be with you and achieve my goal ( until I had got bored as you do now ), I will say that I can enjoy you and spend my sleepless nights walking corners of your body (and your delicious mind) but that's because I do not have them forever in my life because I never imagined past meetings casual you, and if you think about it you would not want someone ( with many hobbies ) like me in your life.

is how your face is full of excuses to try I believe you before attempting to change my opinion, achieving a kiss and say goodbye to you realize that by believing in fairy tales end up with something that might be perfect.
digs

0 comments:

Post a Comment